Frequently Asked Questions – because every investment in business requires asking the right questions.
Here are some common questions about the Banff Gala – Meetup that’s happening November 2nd 2019 at the Fairmont Banff Fairmont Resort. 

What is Hello Life Academy, and this event - tell me more please?
Hello Life Academy is a company that was established by Megan Lockhart to help female entrepreneurs create businesses they love. It is a company that guides and supports women with marketing, sales, strategies & collaborations. Our events are hosted all over the USA and Canada for women to get together, learn business tips that are current – and celebrate not only others but THEMSELVES.

Megan is a mom of 2, wife & lover of Banff, Alberta – she lives in Airdrie,Ab full time and Golden, BC part time. She has helped 100’s of women build successful online businesses from health coaches to network marketing & store front owners- she loves it all.   75% of the time she can be found in sweatpants and baseball caps – the other 25% of the time – she’s wearing Kate Spade & hosting events for entrepreneurs. Because life is all about finding your own version of balance and success.

What's the refund policy?
Tickets are non-refundable
What are the accommodations, are they included in the ticket price?
We absolutely adore the Fairmont Banff Springs – they have the most gorgeous rooms, and provide the most luxurious experience – and because we’re big fans of theirs — they also love us, which means we have a block of rooms for a great rate. But to be clear as mud: the ticket to the event does not include your hotel accommodation. If you want to book a room at our group discount  please email admin@hellolifeacademy.com after booking your ticket to the Gala Meetup. 
What do I wear?
Our Academy members (meaning many of our clients) as well as local entrepreneurs to Airdrie, Calgary, Banff & many more. Some of the women have travelled in from Virginia, New York, California & British Columbia. If you have a business, or are starting one — attending these events can transform not only your connections – but your level of connection online (I’ll explain more at the workshop during the event).

We welcome new entrepreneurs and experienced ones — these events also see store front owners (chiropractors) to online health coaches: business is business….we all want to see the same thing: success for ourselves and others.

What are the awards?
We work with women to help them grow and expand their business, and to celebrate some of our clients – we are hosting an awards ceremony during the event. The awards will be presented for 30 minutes and we will toast, cheers and celebrate these amazing entrepreneurs. Keep an eye out for voting!
I'm thinking of flying in for this amazing one night event - what airport, and what type of transportation can I get?
YYC, Calgary. There is an incredible shuttle from the Calgary Airport DIRECTLY to the Banff Springs hotel. Make sure you google “Calgary airport shuttle to Banff”. It’s a reasonable cost – however, once you join our community for Q’s and A’s – you’ll also see that many people will be driving and you can always catch a ride or organize a car rental.
I don't really have a 'business' yet..but I know I will, can I still come?
Simple answer – YES. Being there, showing support is a large part of our events. Quite honestly – sometimes people attend our events and START a business after! Check our BOGO ticket and come with a friend, surrounding yourself with supportive women is beautiful xo.

Pin It on Pinterest